Introducing the first of its kind vital signs monitor specifically calibrated for use in pregnancy. Used to detect shock and preeclampsia with a unique 'traffic signal' red-yellow-green light readout. Please note, this device is CE marked, but cannot be shipped into the United States. Please contact us with an alternate address before placing your order.
The first device validated in pregnant women and for use in lower resource settings
* Handheld semi-automatic device to measure vital signs
* Replaces need for blood pressure cuff + stethoscope for those with minimal medical training
* Traffic signal warnings for SHOCK and high blood pressure (red, yellow, green)
* Identifies shock after hemorrhage and high blood pressure due to eclampsia
(2 leading causes of maternal death) Additional details
* A/A grade according to the BHS grading criteria
* Tested extensively in clinical trials in ten countries
* Meets WHO guidelines for use in low resource settings
* Fulfills the standard required by the ANSI/AAMI/ISO protocol.
* Manufactured in England by Microlife (ultra high quality)