Maternova empowers women and improves health
Our mission is to accelerate the speed at which a core and vital set of life-saving innovations are discovered and deployed to those most in need (starting with mothers and infants). The outcome we seek is improved maternal and newborn health in the 60 lowest-resource/highest mortality areas of the globe. Each of our products is selected using an initial screen to determine whether it is effective, appropriate and durable for the low-resource and emerging market settings where we distribute innovative medical devices and diagnostics
Our impact to date is: 250,000 LIVES IMPACTED in 40 countries.
Maternova's impact is on both health providers as well as patients. We achieve impact through the following steps:
- cutting edge research on life-saving innovations
- speeding time to market for ultra low-cost, appropriate health solutions
- aggregation of innovations in one trusted source to save time
- bundling of low-cost appropriate technologies
- bulk purchasing of products to unlock manufacturer's minimum quantities
- ultra low-cost shipping and distribution options
- commitment to working with customers to identify the most appropriate options for patient care
The end result is a rapid acceleration of the pace at which life-saving innovations arrive in the hands of providers serving those with the greatest need. This means, more lives saved, more quickly. And yes, we plan to measure that.